Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Saturday Morning Daybook

*hosted by Jo March@Scraps from my Workbasket*
 
Date... June 11, 2011
Starting time... 7:35am
Mood... blissful! :)
Outside my window... The sky is gray and it's misting slightly... hoping it clears up for the soccer games this morning!
I'm thinking... about how blessed I am.
I'm currently reading... God Girl by Hailey DiMarco
I'm listening to... Thank Goodness from Wicked. Wicked is all I've listened to for the past two weeks. Highly recommended!
I'm wearing... A charcoal knit skirt and olive green silky tshirt. So comfy... I love it!
I'm looking forward to... Seeing Marley for the second time and getting to attend her blessing this afternoon.
I'm hoping... I get to hold her!
Yesterday, I... babysat for 7 children under the age of 12 for 5 hours.
I'm hungry for... The pancakes my dad is making.
The song stuck inside my head is... Thank Goodness from Wicked. I mean, I just finished listening to it! :)
I love... two year old twin sisters with little flower clips in their hair who peek around the corner and say, "Hiiiiiiiiii, Lindsey!"
I loathe... wet hair.
This week, my goal is... to finish writing letters for all the seniors who are graduating that I know.
Did I meet last week's goal?... um, I've never done this before! :)
Ending time... 7:45 am (Those cute twin sisters slightly distracted me!)

No comments: