Saturday, May 19, 2012

Have You Been Waiting?

Have you been sitting on the edge of your seat, waiting for news about Fiddler? I know, I've been a little lax in posting about it.

I think it's because the experience was, in general, so awe-inspiring, Christ honoring and just plain amazing, that I haven't been able to put it to words. I'll definitely keep trying- because I want a written record of the beauty that was Fiddler.

And pictures! You knew I'd have some. :) These are my cast party pictures, when we were all try to stay calm and know that we really would see each other again.

Katherine and I, with a Frisbee game in the background
Montanna and I- isn't her haircut adorable?!?
Annalise

Abby-Doodle and Anna and I ... they are some of my dearest, closest friends.
Naomi was a daughter with me, and we had so much fun together.
Mrs. M.- Whitney- and I. She was one of our choreographers and she did an amazing job.
With Whitney's younger sister, Brye
Our devotion Committee, minus Asia. These people were my prayer warriors, my partners and my friends. Yeah, I miss them.
Standing in the shadows of the cross
I'll put my other pictures in order soon.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

OH, I love it!! :D lol Can't wait to see more!! :) <3