Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Moving...

Hi friends!

I've been pondering the future of this blog and my writing, and have decide to switch over to wordpress. I feel like it will better fit the direction I want my blog/writing to go. You can find me there at lindseysolomon.wordpress.com! I'm still working on transferring a bit of my work over there, but I've got a brand new post up about bricks and grace in the new year. :)

This little blogspot has endured a lot of growing up writing, as I've gone through high school and started college. I'm excited for the growing and writing this new spot will hold as it captures my entrance into the crazy world of young adulthood.

Thank you, as always, for taking the time to read the words I pour out on this big black 2011 laptop. I'm so honored that my writing is actually read and enjoyed.

Love and hugs,
Lindsey
LindseySolomon.wordpress.com

No comments: